Friday, January 29, 2010

Paint Station

I didn't really get much painting done yesterday beyond a bit of bolt gun metal on my Land Raider but the biggest thing was a new paint station:
Photobucket
On there you can also see the workings of some new terminators, that's my third squad, and a dreadnought which is the first basic one I've made from scratch. Making it from scratch means I could incorporate a few Dark Angels bits I had laying around such as the face place and the leg plates. This also now means I have a complete set of dreadnought arms so I can make any variety I want instead of being restricted to the multi-melta and storm bolter fist. On my trip to get the paint station and dreadnought I also got a whirlwind and some more termies so I can further fill out my army with a variety of units. I'm slowly working towards a higher point joint wing army which would be bikes and termies. This would allow for accurate deep strikes for my termies since all Dark Angel bikes carry homing beacons, as well as making some interesting apocalypse formations.

No comments:

Post a Comment