Sunday, January 31, 2010

Deathwing Commander

I finished assembling a speeder for a full Ravewing Attack Squad as well as doing a few more touches on my Raider. No pictures tonight but I may take some tomorrow once the Speeder is primed. I do have some new ones of my deathwing commander as I re-did a few odds and ends on him. Here he is:

Photobucket
I have quite a few things I can still work on but they all seem a bit daunting right now. I may take tomorrow off as I'm feeling a bit sick and I want to make sure I don't burn myself out too fast.

I got a bit distracted by this. I looked into some of what he's done and I started getting some ideas for a whole new commander but that would be longer term once I have more of an idea of how to do more modeling with sculpting and posing plastic minis. This set presents its self as a possibility to add some interesting lion motifs to my commander. This works out well as their primarch is The Lion as well as the fact that the Disciples symbol is also a sword wielding lion. There are a few other models with some lion aspects to them but they're metal so it would work out less for kit bashing.

No comments:

Post a Comment