Friday, February 5, 2010

Slowdown

I've been taking it easy for the last couple of days, doing small bits of work periodically instead of the mad dash of things before. There are a few things currently on my mat which I've been working on. Below I have a picture of them:
Photobucket

The largest and most obvious is the Land Raider which I have been slowly adding detail to. Among the small bits is also the multi-melta which I need to attach. I forgot to when initially building the Raider so I'm adding that on now. I've also dry brushed, painted the lenses and metal areas, as well as putting the washes over the metals. I still need to gem each of the lenses and that's about it for now until I add the multi-melta.

You can also see the Land Speeder I've been building. This is going to be for the Ravenwing Attack Squad. I magnetized the chin mounted assault cannon but I couldn't figure out how to make the Heavy Bolter swappable for the Melti-melta. Since it's attached to the small railing the situation gets tough. I can remove it later if I figure out how to do it.

Behind the Raider, you can see the new Dreadnought peeking out. I've started to paint him a bit. I finished the green on his body already and dry brushing is probably next before I start on the details.

There are also numerous Terminator bits laying around which I can work on getting put together and magnetized. That's more of a long term plan as I have three squad already put together.

No comments:

Post a Comment