Sunday, February 28, 2010

Kill Team WiP

I haven't been posting much but I have been building furiously. I finished 1000pts of Empire and managed to get a game in with them today. They survived though they didn't do so well. I have also been growing interested in the Kill Team scenario from the new Battle Missions book which is coming out soon. I have assembled my team and here they are:
Photobucket
I haven't yet worked up a complete backstory for the team yet but I've been working on it. They all went together pretty easily they do have their individual characteristics which a like. The Inquisitor worked out especially well. The list for the kill team is as follows:

Inquisitor
w/ carapace armor, bolt pistol, CC weapon, and psycannon {eternal warrior or stealth}

Scouts
Sergeant w/ PW and Melta-bombs {FNP}
Scout w/ ML and Camo {tankhunter}
Scout w/ Rifle and Camo x3
Scout w/ Shotgun x2

The full team must be less than 200pts and you have the option to give three different squad members a different Universal Special Rule each. I haven't decided on the USR for the Inquisitor yet but I'll figure it out by playing. I'll post info on the empire list and the lack luster performance later in the week. I also hope to get a Kill Team game or two in soon as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment