Sunday, February 7, 2010

Deathwing Assembly Line

I had some fun finishing up the dreadnought today. There's a great variety of arms which took some creativity to decide on a design for them to fit the rest of the army. In the end I have to get down to painting the soldiers of my army. Here's my work for today:
Photobucket

I finished up all of the Dreadnought. I'll put up some better pictures of it later, I just wanted to get something up for now. There are a couple of different set ups for it. The one displayed is for assaulting as it has a lot of shots to put out as well as the heavy flamer on the Close Combat weapon. The other is for close tank hunting with the Multi-melta and the CC weapon to take care of things if they get too close. The last is a long range set up with the Twin Linked Las-cannon and Rocket Launcher. I think most of them are more or less the same price accept for the Heavy Flamer on the CC weapon as well as the Rocket Launcher.

The termies are going to take a lot of work, I've started with the first shooty squad as the assault termies are going to spend most of their time in the Raider. The cyclone terminator was mainly just for fun but I also wanted to give the weapon a shot to see what it was like. It's nice extra range, double most every thing else. I'll probably work on finishing the termies assembly line style though maybe not tomorrow as I'm going to try and make it in to the shop to get some game time in.

No comments:

Post a Comment