Saturday, February 6, 2010

Intro of Lt. Lathrop

So I just got added as a writer in this blog. Unfortunately, I don't happen to be as good of a P&M guy as Lightstaver happens to be, but I feel like I am the better strategist. And when our third friend arrives on this blog, well... he isn't a great P&M guy, and I best him more often than he does me... but he's orkier than both of us, and that has its merits... and oddly enough some pretty powerful in-game ones.

Fortunately, me and LStaver are both part of the Imperium... so you wan't have to deal with us fighting in character all the time.

Yea but, here I am. What is to come? I plan to throw down some battle reports in the near future. Hopefully I'll bring home a victory or 2 for Emperor. I have won or tied all of the 1v1 matches I've played... although I seem to always get hammered in team battles. Maybe cause I have lots of big guns? Hmm... Regardless I need to get out and start fighting with some of these models, and against new people.

I have a lot of P&M stuff coming. I have decided to change the color scheme of my army to something a little more traditional. I personally think like the colors look nicer, and most of my models need a good do over. I have most of the infantry that I will ever need, so now is as good of a time as any. I am planning on doing each section one by one. Starting with uniforms, then skin, then armor, and finally boltgun and bitz. Hopefully my camera will be up to snuff, and I'll be able to get some nice shots up. I'll probably just photoshop them so I can keep up with Lightstaver though. I will see if I can get together a nice squad of Veterans for some preliminary pictures before I start the revamp of the army.

No comments:

Post a Comment