Monday, February 22, 2010

Warrior Priest WiP

I got some work done on modeling the warrior priest this afternoon. I also got started on putting together some swordsman and handgunners. Here's the warrior priest:
Photobucket

I'm a little worried about him fitting in rank and file but I'll do what I can to fix that once I get some other guys together. I think the robes turned out pretty well. I still haven't mastered green stuff by a long shot though. I used some of the bits from the generals and some from the flagellants. He looks more or less right and should be at least a semi-unique leader fro my small starting force.

I've managed to get the front line of the swordmen done. I do have to say once again that empire has much smaller and fidelier bits than the space marines do, especially terminators. Here's the front rank of swordmen:
Photobucket

They look pretty good though it took some work to get the warrior priest to fit in. Only three times more to go and I'll have my first unit for the empire done. These figures are not as annoying to put together as the knights I started before. I plan on putting the handgunners together next and then I can continue to put the swordsman together.

No comments:

Post a Comment