Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Ravenwing Sergeant

I finished up the test model for my Ravenwings which also happens to be the sergeant. Here it is:
Photobucket

It took some extra time to decide what I wanted to paint where but on the whole, I like the scheme I came up with. I was debating painting more green on the bikes but the other areas are a) hard to paint not black and b) I liked the salute to the original Ravenwing which is where the idea of the metallic edges as well. He's the only one with the flag at the back and the robe, same as the normal marines I had been working on.

I'm not sure if everyone has heard of the Blood Angels leaked codex. It's a good looking codex with a lot of interesting units, heros, and rules. One of the most interesting is the new transport available, the Storm Harbinger. A pdf of the codex is available over here.

No comments:

Post a Comment