Saturday, February 6, 2010

Dreadnought body

I got some good work done on the dreadnought last night and into this morning. I haven't even started on any of the arms but the body looks good. Here it is:
Photobucket

Once again I have scroll work on which to write a name but no name for him yet. That's lower on the priorities though. The washes I put on this morning have once again done their miraculous work and made everything much more dynamic. I really like the plethora of wires running into the main chamber.

I still haven't done more work on anything else but I might today. I've been avoiding spraying anything as it's cold and rainy and that may wreck havoc on the paint drying. I basically have a number of things to do new though for painting. There's the entire Terminator army or to continue on the arms of my Dread.

2 comments: