Tuesday, February 9, 2010

1000pts

I finished up the last squad for 1000pts last night and here it is in all it's glory:
Photobucket

We'll see how well this works once I get a chance to play it but I am quite happy with the models. Here's a close up of the assault squad:
Photobucket

Despite the doubt of how useful the squad will be at 1000pts, I am quite happy with how they've turned out. The sergeant turned out well too. I was worried about the face and I was never sure how well that would go but it turned out well. The leather across the front also turned out well. The lightning claws and power weapon went well too.

Now to decide how to proceed. I have another squad of shooty marines which might be good to have around as possible replacement for the assault squad but I also have another Raider, a normal one this time, and I also have the Ravenwing assault squad. We'll see what I decide to end up doing. I think I'll take a couple days off to get some none modeling stuff done as well as preventing burnout. I'm also selling two older models of mine here and here to see how much money they go for.

No comments:

Post a Comment