Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Raider Decal

I got quite a bit done today. For starters a dove in headfirst to tank painting. There's a lot I still need to do on my first tank but I decided to dive right in and do a large decal on the side once I'd finished a rough paint job of the area where the decal would go. Here it is:
Photobucket
I think it turned out pretty well. I still need to do one on the other side as well as finishing up the rest of the paint job bit I've managed to keep the green and black of the rest of the army as well as claiming the color scheme with a large symbol. It's actually the first time I've drawn the Disciples symbol and it's kind of scared me to paint it at such a smaller scale on the shoulder pads of my marines or termies.

The other thing I finish if the lightning claw option for my commander. The rest of the arm, besides the claws themselves are rather easy and nothing new to do. The claws themselves are a different story and will likely have to be re-done once I learn how to do them for real. Anyways, here he is with both options:
Photobucket

The last thing I finished was the squig objective that I had molded a bit with green stuff. He too turned out really well with washes truly making the teeth, body, and mushroom shine:
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment