Wednesday, March 10, 2010

1500pt Empire construction

I finished assembling models for a 1500pt list. Here they are:
Photobucket

The fire wizard will replace the generic wizard I built before, at least when I choose fire anyways. I still need to decide on the weapon to give my outrider champion though but I don't think anyone will mind for right now. The flagellants will be interesting to see in action and likely run interference for my newly strengthened gun line. I'm worried to see how the rocket gun works out since it's so prone to failure. I've heard it's devastating...when it works. Tomorrow a few of us at the store are going to hopefully be starting a Mighty Empires campaign so I'll get to play with my new, fresh faced force.

We are also thinking of starting a Necromunda campaign. That is the first time that and Mordheim have come on my radar and I'm very interested in them both. I'm still reading the rules for Necromunda right now but I'm excited to give it a shot. It's more of the small squads combat. Speaking of small squad combat, I have tried running my Venerable Dreadnought as a Kill Team all on his own and he has faired quite well. His record is 4W/2L and the two losses were more or less tailored to taking him out so I'm not so worried about him. One of them was a unit of the Eldar guys who are made of fire and anything they do is melta based which really messes with me. Most anything else I can survive against but a solidly placed melta shot really screws with me. I still need to decide if I like Infiltrate or Move through Cover as his USR more.

No comments:

Post a Comment