Saturday, March 6, 2010

Venerable Dread

I finished putting together my venerable dreadnought today. Here he is:
Photobucket

I chose to go with the terminator helm as it ties him in with the rest of the deathwing force. I also chose the concave shoulders and I got to play around with the fully assembled right arm, the ranged arm. It is really well designed to allow for weapons to be swapped easily and without any need for magnets. I still need to figure out how to be able to swap the storm bolter and heavy flamer on the melee arm. The model is a great one and I am very exited to paint him as well as use him in battles.

In the background you can see the assembled horses for my up and coming squad of Outriders for the empire. I'm hoping to get them finished as well as some flagellants built by tomorrow so I can fight on the fantasy leader board with 1500pts. I already have my deathwing army done for the 40k leader board.

No comments:

Post a Comment