Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Inquisitor

I got some more work done on the inquisitor and got him done, more or less. feedback on areas that need work would be good. Here he is:
Photobucket

His psycannon could use some freehand highlights on the black sections. He's definitely not my best work but he looks pretty good. For some reason he came out shiny, not sure why. The face is also lack luster, I think I should have watered the paint down a bit more. I was a bit worried about the two different arms on him but it seems to have worked out more or less. His base also needs to be painted and I'm not sure what I'm going to do with that. There are a few larger rocks on the base which I can't decide if I want to paint them grey or simply do some highlights. If I painted them full grey I would highlight with white on them. I'll work on the rest of the scouts later but they'll be assembly line so it will go faster than a model per night.

No comments:

Post a Comment