Monday, March 15, 2010

Deathwing Honor Guard

I finally got two things done that I had long been thinking about. They are the upgrades allowed to terminators when you take Belial in your army the first of which is a banner and the other upgrades a model to an Apothecary with a narthecium/reductor. Here they are:
Photobucket

Unfortunately my list doesn't really have the space to allow for these so they're primarily for display purposes right now but I may be able to fit them in at higher point values. I tried to make the bit off the back of the narthecium look like a vial of fluid and sort of managed it though not exceedingly well. It was my first attempt and I was copying it off of a picture. I think it would work better with wet blending so the attempt at bubbles and shine would not stick out as much.

No comments:

Post a Comment