Saturday, March 13, 2010

Necromunda WiP

People at my game store are starting to play some Necromunda so I decided to put together a squad. Here they are so far:
Photobucket

I used Eldar Guardian bodies for them to emulate the suits that they wear. Some of them look a bit odd for now but they should look better with a bit of paint. I like how they turned out. I had to make some of the weapons like the Heavy Stubber and an autopistol. I should be able to get a game in on Monday so we'll see how they do. The four in the back or Juves with pistols. The one on the far left has an extra pistol and the guy on the right has frag grenades. The three in the middle are Gangers with a shotgun and two lasguns. The shotgunner has a backup pistol, the other two have nothing besides knives. In the front, the guy on the left is the Gang Leader with a Plasma Gun, Chainsword, and a backup pistol. The guy on the left is my Heavy with a Heavy Stubber and a backup pistol.

I tried out my scout Kill Team again yesterday and it didn't go great. The scouts have too low of BS to hit often enough to make the single shot sniper rifle worth it. This becomes the case especially when you're taking on large numbers such as IG.

No comments:

Post a Comment